Whether you are an already-established business looking for support in ensuring compliance and process implementation for people operations, or a new Company seeking to establish a HR function from scratch, we can support you in all areas of HR set-up, including:
- Contracts of Employment
- Employee Handbooks including key policies, procedures and day to day processes to support your business
- Training Needs Analysis from statutory training to required competencies for your people across all areas of your business
- Payroll processing and set-up
- Recruitment and Selection including drafting position descriptions for your current and future staff, interview preparation and support, reference checking
- Workforce planning to ensure succession plans are in place to cover turnover, extended periods of leave, and project support
- Support in design and implementation of Company values, cultural initiatives and programmes to support employee engagement and high productivity
- Induction and on-boarding for new staff support and guidance, as well as end of probationary period assessment and ongoing performance management and appraisal design and support
- Remote Working Support including remote and hybrid working policies, ergonomic risk assessments, remote working surveys and more
- Employee Engagement Surveys and support in follow up on data / initiatives to drive improvement
- and much more....
Through HR Support Ireland, you can feel confident that you are engaging a Senior HR Director to design and implement a HR function that supports your business needs and vision for your Company.
Once up and running, we are happy to support you in recruiting a HR Manager or similar role to keep things going, or work with you on an ad-hoc or as-needed basis moving forward to ensure you maintain compliance and best practice into the future.
Contact us today for an obligation-free discussion on how we can support you and your business to establish a HR function that best suits your needs.